Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Lyrical-Gangbang - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Lyrical-Gangbang > Topics

Subject: new arrival
Replies: 0 Views: 963

mr.zion 18.09.09 - 04:00pm
just sumting 2 help u get acquainted with who i am. . . . . . . . . . . . . . u can call this a rap u can call it a freestyle, i cal it a statement my words wil make your face bent. let me refrain 4m making enemies, these words are meant 2 touch those where the senate b. they say 1 man cant make a change i say thats a lie, we all have the ability 2 rise amongst the darkness, amongst tranquility lies a man with a harness, finger on the pistol hes willing 2 shoot. i aint telling u how 2 defeat evil just showing u the root. so while u reading this on prodigits,im creating moments of bliss 4 low midgets trying 2 put a smile on your face cause being depresd is a disgrace 2 our race. a race that we all wana win, wen u think of the finish line all u c is bling. my finish line consist of me serving the king, the 1 and onli worthy of praise, i hope u can c*m 2 that point and snap out of your phase. o yeah, u can call me Abzticle, u might get the idea im named after the word obstacle, but i existed even b4 words were put 2gether in an article. i hav the ability 2 show u the gud and the horrible. this skill i attaind 4m the hood it aint comicle, rather read 2 improve ur vocab, its so sad wen an unknown mc cn put u 2 rest, i dnt need 2 self proclaim that i am the best, y dnt u put me 2 the test....... *

* Lyrical-Gangbang Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Lyrical-Gangbang

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits